- The Intra Uterine Laboratory setup
- The In Vitro Fertilization and Intra Cytoplasm Sperm Injection Laboratory Equipments
- The Range of IUI, IVF, ICSI Media and disposables
- Range of chest drainage Products
- Range of gynecology related disposables
- Range of patient blood products (Cell saver Machine)
To start Infertility project one of the important consideration is good and advance planning and layout of lab. Moreover meticulous planning involving electrification, plumbing, false ceiling, air-conditioning / AHU along with equipments.
||Name of Equipments
|IUI Lab set up
||Laminar Air flow, Centrifuge Machine, Research Microscope, Warmers, Makler Counting Chamber, Sperm quality analyzer, Incubator
|IVF Lab set up
||IVF Work Station, CO2 Incubator, Stereo Zoom Microscope, Suction Unit, Air Purifier, TFT Monitor, CCD Camera, CO2 Regulator.
|ICSI Lab setup
||Inverted Microscope, Micromaniplutor, Heating Stage, Monitor, Camera
||Cryogenic Container for storage and transportation. Transport Trolley, Handling Gloves, LN2 Transfer Device
- IUI Disposables - IUI Cannulla, Conical Tube, Semen Collection Container, Cryo Vials Ext.
- IVF Disposables - Falcon range of Disposables, Embryo Transfer Catheter, Pickup Needle, Holding and Injection Pipette.
- Defect-free range
- Diligent workforce
- Economical price range
- Efficient delivery system
- Ethical business practices
- High client responsiveness
- Optimized solutions as per clients
- Total quality management.